Posted by: Bobbia
in: Bobbia @BobbiaVIII
vv 007

Views: 1595
Posted by: Bobbia
in: Bobbia @BobbiaVIII

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Mellow Yellow (26 Pictures)  (Read 8727 times)

Offline Lorna Morgan

Mellow Yellow (26 Pictures)
« on: May 11, 2011, 10:05:27 am »
"Mellow Yellow", I can't help it, I love to shop and when I found this Stripy set I knew instantly that it was going to be dubbed my mellow yellow! I wore it to show off a little bit of my figure; I wanted you to see my small waist and big boobs. I know that this is the best way, in nothing more than a simple lingerie set.

Score, one of my favourite magazines for boobies, are famous for the slim and stacked, this is who I am, a total Scoregirl but lucky for me my boobs are real!

I have probably managed to fit into so many categories in the past with being pregnant, fuller figured, slim and stacked and/or voluptuous. I will always have curves! Booty and boobies are what makes me feel sexy.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow!

I may not be 20 any more, and lots of things have changed since I started to model professionally, hey my bosom is a great pillow but now I am simply more... mellow!

Lorna Morgan Free Preview March 2011 !COMING SOON!

Members Only! 26 sexy Yellow Mellow pictures of Lorna in Lorna Morgan’s World

Lorna Morgan Thread
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 10:05:25 pm by Lorna Morgan »

Offline Guldiver707

Re: Mellow Yellow (26 Pictures)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 08:26:17 am »
 :D Lorna you are amazingly beautiful. And no other models even compare to your charming elegance and classic hellenic beauty.
Would you consider doing a video where you show some of your milk-pumps, nursing bras, -pads, etc.? I'm not asking for you to lactate but just talk about your milkproduction, areolae, nipples and montgomery-glands while wearing your old nursing bras (open preferably) and demonstrating (dry run) how you used to utilize pumps, pads, etc.

In this particular set (mellow yellow) I only see 3 pics.

Best regards,
A fan for years

Offline addmydick

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 01:30:28 am »
"Mellow Yellow", I can't help it, I love to shop and when I found this Stripy set I knew instantly that it was going to be dubbed my mellow yellow! I wore it to show off a little bit of my figure; I wanted you to see my small waist and big boobs. I know that this is the best way, in nothing more than a simple lingerie set.

Score, one of my favourite magazines for boobies, are famous for the slim and stacked, this is who I am, a total Scoregirl but lucky for me my boobs are real!

I have probably managed to fit into so many categories in the past with being pregnant, fuller figured, slim and stacked and/or voluptuous. I will always have curves! Booty and boobies are what makes me feel sexy.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow!

I may not be 20 any more, and lots of things have changed since I started to model professionally, hey my bosom is a great pillow but now I am simply more... mellow!

Lorna Morgan Free Preview March 2011 !COMING SOON!

Members Only! 26 sexy Yellow Mellow pictures of Lorna in Lorna Morgan’s World

Lorna Morgan Thread

Offline Guldiver707

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 05:12:24 pm »
Greetings O queen of softcore-erotica, Miss Morgan.

You are surely the most magnificently beautiful woman on the planet.

Having been a devoted fan of yours for many years, I have a request for you.

Would you please consider doing an interview/measuring session and video-recording it from a steady tripod-mounted camera.

Please talk about your breasts (not boobs
) :D in terms of: softness, milk-yield, montgomery-glands, milk-pumps, areolae, areola-size (precise) :D , nursing-bras and -pads. And if possible, simulate the use of these paraphernalia.

You supremely outshine all other models combined (except perhaps the young Milena Velba) and I respect your choice about setting your own limits and not physically lactating on video.

As a simulacra/ersatz feature however, it would certainly be appreciated if you would indulge me in this request so as to finally and firmly establish you as the all-time greatest big-tit queen, ever.

If you find my requests inappropriate in any way, please accept my sincere apologies for insulting you.

The recent BRA-PARTY feature you did is the best video I have ever seen in the erotica/softcore genre. Wow.
So beautiful and sexy (and importantly still self-controlled and dignified).
A true Afrodite.

Best wishes to you and your family,

A devoted fan for ever.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 05:28:25 pm by Guldiver707 »

Offline BoobsToday

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 03:49:43 am »
I have been meaning to compliment you on the figure, Lorna -- you've never looked better! I would never have said I disliked your various look in the past, but when I saw the Boob Questionnaire video you did in this same set of undies I was blown away. Jesus, is that the same woman? I'm really digging the cheekbones and the slender waist and the longer, straighter hair -- there's a little less of you to love, sure. You're sleeker -- but somehow still 30JJ where it counts!

As I said -- you've never looked better. Or perhaps I should say -- every fan probably has his favorite era of Lorna, mine is most certainly the here and now.

I know it didn't happen overnight, but look at pictures of you a year ago at this time and there is a striking difference. It's never easy, so I say congrats and well done.
Twitter: @Boobstoday
Boobs Blog: Boobs Today
Babe Blog: How Are You Gentlemen !!

Offline Guldiver707

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 08:07:03 pm »
Lorna, sweetheart. You must start eating lots of organic icecream before bedtime . . .  ;)
You are starting to look so dreadfully undernourished lately.

Still, you are unequivocally the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams