collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Busty Polish Beach Babe, Ewa Sonnet, In Tight Pink Dress  (Read 898 times)

Offline boobster

Busty Polish Beach Babe, Ewa Sonnet, In Tight Pink Dress
« on: July 13, 2012, 01:00:15 pm »
Busty Polish Beach Babe, Ewa Sonnet, In Tight Pink Dress
13 July 2012, 6:20 am

I was enjoying the recent Ewa Sonnet updates over @ legendary Busty.pl for days already, and I was thinking of putting up a big post about it, telling you about hot and sexy she is, but than I realized that would be a waste of time actually.. what you need is just one good photo, that will show you how fucking hot this big natural tits Polish sexbomb looks in this tight pink dress (both pics and videos available @ Busty.pl).. not only her figure is fucking incredible, but I just love it how good she looks in this exotic, beach surrounding, and how she gets wet while rolling around the sand.. just look at this photo, and try to resist downloading all of her exclusive pictorials and videos (over 150 of them), she did over the years @ Busty.pl:

Busty Polish Star Ewa Sonne

Busty Polish Star Ewa Sonne

I know I keep telling you this over and over and over again, but joining Busty.pl ONLY cause of Ewa Sonnet’s pics and videos available there is worth the money.. and when you look at it that way, you’re actually gettin access to tons of other exclusive big natural boobs photos and movies for FREE!.. we’re talking such sensational busty babes as Ines Cudna, Anya Sakova, Jana Defi, Bea Flora, Abbi Secraa, and many, many more.. don’t forget that all of the updates and most of the girls featured there can’t be found on ANY other website out there.. that is what I like to call “exclusive big tits”!

BooB ON!!!

Source: BLOG: Boobster News Center [http://www.boobsternewscenter.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams