collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: XX-cel Introducing Gigantic Ebony Fake Boobs, Jeannetta Joy  (Read 1585 times)

Offline boobster

XX-cel Introducing Gigantic Ebony Fake Boobs, Jeannetta Joy
3 July 2012, 6:03 am

YESSSS!.. if you’re following my big boobs blog carefully, you might remember me mentioning this gigantic fake tits ebony sexbomb, Jannetta Joy, doing LIVE cam shows!?.. well, legendary big breasts perv from XX-cel.com, Cel, surely remembered her, so when he visited US recently, he made sure he gets to meet this incredible woman.. I mean, he already met with legendary Kayla Kleevage, and it was only logical NOT to stop there.. the “problem” about Jeannetta was that she was mostly doing cam shows, so getting her to model for his website was a big challenge.. but being an experience big boobs appreciator, he managed to get this magnificent mature mega boobs sexbomb to pose for him for XX-cel.com.. actually, not only he got her to pose for him, but she got fully naked, proudly showing every inch of her unbelieveable fucking body: Gigantic Ebony Fake Boobs, Jeannetta Joy Gigantic Ebony Fake Boobs, Jeannetta Joy Gigantic Ebony Fake Boobs, Jeannetta Joy Gigantic Ebony Fake Boobs, Jeannetta Joy we all know that XX-cel.com is mostly dedicated to 100% natural big boobs… but, when Cel got a chance to shoot such enormous silicone knockers babes such as Kayla or Jeannetta, there is just no way he could say no to that.. and Im so fucking happy he didn’t cause after watching Jeannetta Joy on cam a LOT of times, I was dying to finally see that incredible body in full size, high resolution photos.. and NO ONE could do that better than Cel from XX-cel.com!

BooB ON!

Source: BLOG: Boobster News Center [http://www.boobsternewscenter.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams