collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Historic Wendy Fiore’s Nipple Slip Caught on Live Webcam Video  (Read 8085 times)

Offline boobster

Historic Wendy Fiore’s Nipple Slip Caught on Live Webcam Video
11 June 2012, 5:39 am

last week I blogged about the incredible hot pictorial that big breasts beauty, Wendy Fiore, added to her official website recently.. now, the main reason I blogged about it (even I didnt mention that), was the 52min webcam video from that photoshoot.. and to be more precise, couple of seconds around 0:27:40 of that video, in which Wendy’s right boob slip out of that sexy, tight top!.. now, last time I blogged about her nipples being visible in a video, I got accused for false advertising,  and she got accused for photoshoping her videos (!??!), even there were screen shots proving what I was saying.. so this time, I didn’t wanna say anything but decided to let you guys discover this historic moment.. the funny thing is that this happened during one of her LIVE cam shows, so what was done was done, and there was no way to take it back… Wendy was obviously quite confused and shocked with it, even apologized to the members of Wendy4.com, but I must say this was the moment I’ve been waiting for for such a long time.. with the way she was handling those massive natural boobs, it just had to happen!.. anyways, Im not supposed to show you that part of the clip (for obvious reasons), but I can show you couple of screenshots from this historic video:

Big Natural Boobs Wendy Fiore Big Natural Boobs Wendy Fiore

I know these screenshots look hot, but you just have to watch this entire video @ Wendy4.com to get the full feeling of how sexy and spontaneous this entire thing was… the thing I love about this is that it proves once again that Wendy’s massive tits are all natural, and even more, it gives me the feeling that once she allowed this to happen, things just might change in the future.. finally, this might convince you to get your pass for Wendy4.com, and keep an eye on her webcam shows.. it’s one thing to pose for photos, and upload the ones that are innocent enough, to edit videos so not too much is showing, but once you start handling such big oiled tits LIVE on cam, no one can guarantee things like this wont happen again.. and if you think of how heavy must those big juggs be, and calculate the gravity force thats pulling them down, chances are we’ll be seeing more of this…

BooB ON!!!

Source: BLOG: Boobster News Center [http://www.boobsternewscenter.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Offline Viggo @Flashwannabe

Re: Historic Wendy Fiore’s Nipple Slip Caught on Live Webcam Video
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 02:39:44 pm »
OH MAN!!! I downloaded this live video a while back, but haven't had the time to watch it yet.
I better find time :)
She have had some pictures where she'd had a seethrou babydoll/nighty where her nipples have been partly visible.

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams