collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Mama Mia (16 Pictures)  (Read 7739 times)

Offline Lorna Morgan

Mama Mia (16 Pictures)
« on: March 25, 2011, 12:15:35 pm »
Shot by Score in 2008 when I was about 20 something weeks pregnant. It was a very busy time for me and my body. I had all the cravings a pregnant woman has but I couldn't eat what I wanted because that week I found out that my pregnancy had made me diabetic. I was pretty devastated but happy in the knowledge that it was only temporary and that it would go after the babies were born. I decided I could be sweet enough any how and posed for quite a few sexy sets during the pregnancy to take my mind off it. I wanted to look all healthy and glowing. I think it worked out well. It must have because I was voted Score's "Pregnant Model Of The Year For 2010". It might be two years after the fact but I had to allow some time for other models to have a chance to compete with me!

Lorna Morgan Free Preview January 2011

Members Only! 16 sexy Mama Mia pictures of pregnant Lorna in Lorna Morgan’s World

Lorna Morgan Thread

Offline Vituccio78

Re: Mama Mia (16 Pictures)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 12:54:57 am »
I love full breast! I want you ever pregnant!!  :P :P :P :P

Offline mjh788esjer

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 11:49:18 am »
You look great, I really love this pics. Did you take any more?

Offline mikethetiger

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 03:23:51 am »
Never a more beautiful sight. You're already such a beautiful and lovely person. But when you're pregnant that radiance just permeates from you. xxx

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams