collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Pose In Stockings (12 Pictures)  (Read 6977 times)

Offline Lorna Morgan

Pose In Stockings (12 Pictures)
« on: March 25, 2011, 11:42:32 am »
Well I have a small collection of these cute stockings and it is growing. I like to dress up I am a real drama queen and I love unusual things. I really thought you might like to see some older pics of me wearing some of my little stocking collection. Obviously I couldn't get away without a few nice topless shots for my boob loving fans. I just wanted my leg loving fans to see me in something soft and silky on my legs and feet. Today my collection is much cooler and more exotic because more fun styles are available in the stores and more people want them. Like Bra Party I think I will make a "Pose in stocking 2011" only this time with a cool video to go with it. xxxx

Lorna Morgan Free Preview January 2011

Members Only! 12 sexy stockings and hold ups pictures of Lorna in Lorna Morgan’s World

Lorna Morgan Thread

Offline daedalus

Re: Pose In Stockings (12 Pictures)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 07:36:47 pm »
Amazing Lorna....yummy stocking shots remind us of Lorna's Long Lovely Legs...and that there is so much Lorna and so little time  :)
Daedalus

Offline BoobsToday

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 05:59:51 am »
That third picture is one of my all time favorites of Lorna. Thanks for sharing, LM!
Twitter: @Boobstoday
Boobs Blog: Boobs Today
Babe Blog: How Are You Gentlemen !!

Offline LM-fan

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 05:06:38 pm »
Such a lovely set :) !

Offline Blade

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 11:02:24 am »
Hey lorna nice set and can't wait for the video. How that we get to see more leg and booty  ;D

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams