collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Movie • The Hun T-Shirt (10:36 minutes)  (Read 7012 times)

Offline Lorna Morgan

Movie • The Hun T-Shirt (10:36 minutes)
« on: March 17, 2011, 12:10:24 pm »
Here's My tribute to my friend The Hun.

Always a gentleman, his lovely Yellow Pages have featured a lot of galleries of my friends and I. If you haven't visited, you really must ... today!

Dailymotion - Online Videos, Music, and Movies. Watch a Video Today!

This is a preview of the 10+ minute full HD movie available on my members site. I'm wearing a tight thehun.net t-shirt in my room, my new bra, denim hot pants and heels.

Find My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/LornaMorganModel

Daily Motion Channel http://www.dailymotion.com/lorna_morgan

MEMBERS ONLY MOVIE AVAILABLE NOW

[YOU MUST HAVE A MEMBER PASS TO VIEW THESE]

Members Only! WMV Video HD

Offline iant1950

Re: Movie • The Hun T-Shirt (10:36 minutes)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 01:14:59 pm »
As ever Lorna, you are beautiful, loved that bra, your cups definately runneth over.
Love you

Offline daedalus

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 07:58:18 pm »
Amazing vid Lorna...the yummy bra... and the T shirt... and the special, unique and devastating Lorna Glow moves...is simply all you need to keep and build further your Lorna site fan base...and makes Special Wednesdays even more of a priority...

so much Lorna...so little time...

:)
Daedalus

Offline LM-fan

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 05:15:31 pm »
Lovely video by the way have you forgot photosets? There are no photosets on this year...:(

Offline Lorna Morgan

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 01:04:50 pm »
Don't worry my hun, more pictures to come. All at once!

Offline lmmfan

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 07:34:46 am »
      A little fantasy about Lorna and her nursing :)

"Come on inside and sit down Bobby," Lorna greeted her 18-year-old neighbor into the living room.

Being in such close proximity to Lorna was making it hard for the teenage boy to control himself. She was a true MILF!  Shoulder-length hair worn loose, a face of a vixen with mischievous eyes. She wore a white short sleeve T shirt with a picture of red lips next to a Xoxo print, above a website url.

The t shirt was stretched obscenely across Lorna's chest, and Bobby's eyes widened as he saw how the beautiful mother's breasts defied gravity and jutted out from her body. Lorna walked beside him to the sofa, her breasts jiggling a little.

"Sorry I took so long to answer the door Bobby," Lorna said as she sat down. "I was breast feeding my twins and it took a little while to change from my nursing bra!"

"Breast feeding?" Bobby asked.

"Yes Bobby," Lorna said with a laugh. "The twins have a good appetite, so it takes a while!"

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams