collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Big Titty Cosmid Newcomer, Tessa Fowler, Cute Strip Dance Video  (Read 1285 times)

Offline boobster

Big Titty Cosmid Newcomer, Tessa Fowler, Cute Strip Dance Video
14 March 2012, 1:15 pm

I think I said pretty much everything that was needed to be said about busty discovery Tessa Fowler, when I blogged about her debut pictorial over @ Cosmid.net… so this time, I’ll just gonna inform you that her 1st interview/strip dance video is up!.. oh dear, this girl is cuter and sexier than I could’ve imagined!

Big Boobs Amateur Tessa Fowler Cosmid Video Big Boobs Amateur Tessa Fowler Cosmid Video

Big Boobs Amateur Tessa Fowler Cosmid Video Big Boobs Amateur Tessa Fowler Cosmid Video

joining Cosmid.net is worth for her 2 updates alone!.. not to mention all the other incredible, and super exclusive babes featured there.. man, Im so hoping we’ll be seeing a lot, lot, LOT more of this big tits ball of sugar, cause she deserves all the attention she can get!

BooB ON!!!

Source: BLOG: Boobster News Center [http://www.boobsternewscenter.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams