collapse collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Hola Amigos!  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Sara Willis

Hola Amigos!
« on: January 16, 2012, 10:00:57 pm »
Hola Amigos!
16 January 2012, 3:50 pm

dscf4211 Hola Amigos!

Been a long time huh?

I’m hoping I get back into my blogging flow and get back to my rambly self but I have a feeling it’s going to be like every other time where I have all these things to say yet remember none.

Ah well. Here goes.

SEE?! ALREADY MY MIND HAS GONE BLANK!

I’ve not done much to be totally honest with you. Just been chilling and relaxing. My grandparents went home last week which was kinda sad.

Tis me birthday soon. 30th to be precise. 14 days until I’m 4 years away from being 30. I HATE IT. I feel so old. I have this thing lately where I’m paranoid I’ve wasted my life away. I’m 26 and I feel like I’ve done nothing. There’s soooooo much I wanna do before I hit 30.

I’m supposed to be going home in Feb for a bit for my aunt’s 50th, not really looking forward to it but it’ll nice to see my friends again. Just a shame I won’t be able to see my besty :(  Not looking forward to the weather!! It’s finally warmed up here again but it’s pissing down tonight and reminded me of England haha

I should be doing webcam chats on here soon – I’ve almost totally given up on webcamming now and want to keep it for my members. Obviously if you kids want to book 1-1 chats I can still do that.

I’m excited!

Erm. I’ve run out of shit to talk about.

Bye x

Source: BLOG: Sara Willis [http://www.bustysara.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams

* Model Gallery

Sara Willis Galleries