collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Ok, I gained a little respect for you because of that Zimmerman post. Not that you care or anything, because I know you don't. But, seriously- why do your responses always have to be snappy and tipped with venom? And don't give me that 'dumb questions' BS  (Read 1544 times)

Offline MissVoluptuis

Ok, I gained a little respect for you because of that Zimmerman post. Not that you care or anything, because I know you don't. But, seriously- why do your responses always have to be snappy and tipped with venom? And don't give me that 'dumb questions' BS, either. That's no reason to be a jerk. Also, that guy is Dawid Auguscik. Google reverse images search is your friend.
11 July 2013, 9:28 am

I care…. there is no reason NOT to respect me, to be quite honest. Why do my responses “ALWAYS" have to be “snappy"? I’m sorry, I don’t agree with that, at all. And yes, dumb questions bring out the sarcasm in me… so I will give you that “bs". When was I a “jerk" to someone that actually asked me a legit, respectful question? Ask anyone that talks w/ me on here, twitter, myfreecams, mygirlfund, etc… I’m far from a bitch, or rude to those that treat me with respect & approach me like a normal being. But if you want to ask dumb questions, you ARE going to get dumb answers. It’s the only way I stay sane. Last I checked, you aren’t me- you don’t know what it’s like to be asked the same question over a 100x. You don’t know what it’s like to have people ask you dumb questions like, “will u fuck me?", “can I suck on your titties?" or make dumb demands to you, like, “show me titties", “give me a vid", etc. I’m sorry if my sarcasm offends you. But I really don’t care if you have a problem w/ my “attitude" and the way I handle myself. I have a huge following w/ plenty of males and females that completely understand & know a lot more about me that you. 

Oh and yes, I figured out who the guy was. Thanks. 

Source: BLOG: Miss Voluptuis [http://missvoluptuis.tumblr.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

* Big BOOB Cams