collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Why isn’t this man being arrested? This is a threat-...  (Read 1569 times)

Offline MissVoluptuis

Why isn’t this man being arrested? This is a threat-...
« on: July 10, 2013, 04:00:19 am »
Why isn’t this man being arrested? This is a threat-...
9 July 2013, 10:37 pm

Why isn’t this man being arrested? This is a threat- terrorism! But that’s OK? Why the fuck should he be able to walk free on this land? 

I’m so sick of this “whitey" bullshit… wake up you ignorant fucks! Who the fuck is being racist? Get your facts straight- George Zimmerman is hispanic, black & jewish!  He is far from WASP. These fuckers are LOOKING for a reason to be racist, hateful & disgusting. You can either wake up & realize that, or be just as blind and ignorant as them. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again- IF George Zimmerman is WHITE, so is OBAMA. Except… Obama came out a white woman’s vagina…. Zimmerman didn’t. 

Imagine the KKK said this???? You KNOW damn good and well the government would have the national guard on standby! 

On a side note- IF this does go down, you already know we’re ready to go. Don’t fuck w/ me and my family over some bullshit. I honestly have no clue what these ignorant fucks think they are going to accomplish by killing innocent people… They believe Zimmerman is an evil, cold blooded, RACIST killer… why would u wanna be just like him? Like I said- ignorance.. nothing more, nothing less. 

Source: BLOG: Miss Voluptuis [http://missvoluptuis.tumblr.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

* Big BOOB Cams