collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Before you read the rest of this question, know that I have nothing against you or what you do. But I was wondering, do your kids know what you do for your income? There's not really been a time where women could elm or mfc and sex workers have always bee  (Read 1152 times)

Offline MissVoluptuis

Before you read the rest of this question, know that I have nothing against you or what you do. But I was wondering, do your kids know what you do for your income? There's not really been a time where women could elm or mfc and sex workers have always been looked down upon for the most part, you know? But now there's a shift in the paradigm and I was just wondering where your kids stand in it?
8 July 2013, 11:05 am

My children are 4 & 5…. why would they know what I do for income? lol they are too young. By the time they are old enough to even wonder or ask, I won’t be in the camming world, most likely. But if for some reason they found out or knew once they got older- I doubt they would have any negative thoughts about it. They most likely will appreciate & realize they just have a loving mother that did what she had to, to be the one to raise them, spend as much time w/ them as she could(vs a regular american working 40+hrs/week, I was with them 27/4 when I first started camming, I worked at night, so they weren’t raised by some daycare or baby sitter like most children these days) make sure they had a nice house, clothes, car, food in the bellies, etc. =)

Source: BLOG: Miss Voluptuis [http://missvoluptuis.tumblr.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

* Big BOOB Cams