collapse collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: I Wrote This The Other Week  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Sara Willis

I Wrote This The Other Week
« on: April 21, 2013, 07:01:36 pm »
I Wrote This The Other Week
4 April 2013, 8:40 am

Word to your mums/mams/moms,

I haven’t been doing anything to really report to be honest.

I’ve rediscovered my skill for eating family sized bags of crisps in one sitting which is great for everything bar my waistline which seems to be disappearing with every crisp. I’m kind of annoyed but then I kind of don’t care.

I’ve mentioned it before in other blogs about how…confused I am when it comes to weightloss/gain. I’m not normal. And I’m completely normal. And it’s forever a battle.

It’s like there’s two Saras: One is the girl who idolised the big bummed curvy girls in Snoop Dogg videos, and the other is the girl who grew up with people constantly vying to be thin and skinny.

So whenever I lose or gain weight I can never decide whether I’m happy or sad. And it’s annoying.

I feel the same when I try on jeans that won’t fit over my arse – there’s one side of me that jumps for joy that my load is that wide they’re stuck on my thighs while the other side is mentally ticking off the ways to force myself into Anorexia (I’m joking, please don’t send me choco actually I’m being serious. Send chocolate. It’s the only way out).

This has gone off on a weight related tangent.

It wasn’t intended. Now I’m craving Milka, jamon Ruffles, lemon cake and more Milka. Fucking hell.

This is my update on my move home: FUCKITALLTOFUCKINGHELLFUCKOFFANDDIE

I don’t think I’ve mentioned it for a while but I’m doing regular (regular for me, irregular for the world) shows on Streamate now. I’ve started to really enjoy my shows – not that I didn’t before, but I’ve got to know a lot of the guys on there now and they’re all lovely which makes it fun. If you’re ever bored then come and see if I’m online: Streamate

I’m off now to catch up on my shit tv, right now Real Housewives of Atlanta is buffering. I love RHOA, almost as much as the Housewives of Beverly Hills. My faves are Phaedra and Nene. I love Nene now, I used to HATE her. I recommend everyone watches and we use my blogs as a “forum” where we discuss these shittyyetawesome shows. You in? You are?! YAY!

On a serious note I will need EVERY SINGLE ONE of you to watch Scandal. It’s not a reality show before you all skim past this bit, it’s just…Amazing.

I watched American Pie: The Reunion the other night. I enjoyed it, I thought it was better than the wedding one.

I’m gone.

Bye x

Source: BLOG: Sara Willis [http://www.bustysara.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

* Big BOOB Cams

* Model Gallery

Sara Willis Galleries