collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Kelly Christiansen- Hardcore on Scoreland. Big tits round ass  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Big Tits News

Kelly Christiansen- Hardcore on Scoreland. Big tits round ass
« on: November 29, 2011, 07:00:50 am »
Kelly Christiansen- Hardcore on Scoreland. Big tits round ass
28 November 2011, 3:52 pm

TweetKelly Christiansen is one of my favourite busty blondes on Scoreland. The reason is because she has a lovely face, very nice big tits and all this is quite normal for a model of the Score Group. But is not so normal to have a perfect round ass and long legs. She is one of the tallest busty girls together with Gianna Michaels

kelly christiansen scoreland big tits round ass kelly christiansen scoreland big tits hardcore

kelly christiansen scoreland big tits round ass kelly christiansen scoreland big tits round ass

This hardcore scene of Kelly Cristiansen is amazing. As you can see I am not the only one that love also her round ass. This guy that will titfuck her in the video gets really horny seeing Kelly in doggy position.

He is doing sex with Kelly mainly from that position. He loves, anyway, to suck her big tits and look at the face of this beautiful busty blonde: she loves to have her big tits sucked!

I really hope to be able to see her big tits on webcam!

Her I show you how you can maximize your pleasure. I did buy the DVD of Kelly Christiansen and there are new videos and very long scenes of sex there with our tall busty blonde. The title of the 2 DVDs are:

Busty cock worshippers #2

Score TV Uncut and uncensored

kelly christiansen scoreland DVD kelly christiansen scoreland big tits round ass

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Follow us on TUMBLR Big Tits

Source: BLOG: Big Tits News [http://bigtitsnews.net]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams