collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Charlie Cooper and her huge tits. Big boobed detonation  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Big Tits News

Charlie Cooper and her huge tits. Big boobed detonation
« on: November 28, 2011, 07:00:11 am »
Charlie Cooper and her huge tits. Big boobed detonation
27 November 2011, 12:14 pm

Tweetcharlie cooper huge tits

Charlie Cooper is (together with Renee Ross) my actual favourite busty BBW at XLGirls.

Scoreland done a great work with her but I think that what really makes the difference is her smile, her attitude and for sure her impressive huge tits.

charlie cooper huge tits charlie cooper huge tits

charlie cooper video scoreland charlie cooper scoreland

Those perfectly shaped tits of hers look very heavy, also if I never had the chance to lift those monster boobs, you can see that the lucky guys that put hands on those wonders, really have some difficoulties to lift pounds and pounds of breasts.

Her boobs also seem very full, especially when the guy jumps on her pussy and titfuck her huge tits.

In my opinion Charlie Cooper can be compared to another lovely BBW with really huge tits and beautiful face: her name is Pickmeup and she has the biggest areolas that you can find!

Charlie Cooper pictures and videos on Scoreland

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Follow us on TUMBLR Big Tits

Source: BLOG: Big Tits News [http://bigtitsnews.net]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams