collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Sexy Social Networking pages deactivated or cancelled  (Read 6226 times)

Offline Lorna Morgan

Sexy Social Networking pages deactivated or cancelled
« on: November 24, 2011, 11:55:38 am »
I have had my fair share of account deactivated.

It all started with MySpace. When that got deleted I vowed never to let myself get to "into" the social media thing. You spend months creating a page and getting fans - and then one day it's all gone.

That's one reason I started boobmad, so that I could archive this stuff for when it gets pulled.

You tube just did it to me, and for no good reason either. No bare boobs, nothing really naughty, just talking about websites ...  :'(

I'm going to keep a list of all the accounts, mine and other glamour girl's pages that get pulled. This will be a long list soon enough I bet.

Offline Lorna Morgan

Re: Sexy Social Networking pages deactivated or cancelled
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 11:55:49 am »
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:25:56 am by Lorna Morgan »

Offline Big Boob World

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 08:32:44 pm »
I agree Lorna, my facebook dedicated to my Big Boob World fans was deleted. I stuck by the rules but because I use my middle name and not my real first name, they deleted me. they said I was not a real person. Just because my private life is secret, I should still be allowed to interact with friends of the boob world.

Offline @phfogg

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 05:44:28 pm »
With YouTube and Dailymotion etc we are at the start of something new.  Dailymotion has a sexy channel and is quite open to it.  YouTube wants to be more mainstream and is "schizoid" because it will miss out on a lot of viewers if it does not figure out how to handle adult traffic.  Good adult material on Dailymotion can go more than 100,000 views in a week - and hardcore of not so great quality gets millions of views worldwide.  They also have a social networking component going.  For adult biz it looks like Dailymotion is the winner and can be used to drive traffic back to sites to earn money. 

Offline michaelhigh

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 02:59:06 am »
Lorna, do your thing wherever it leads you. We will be there too.

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams