collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Jordan Carver nipples on the beach  (Read 8337 times)

Offline Big Tits News

Jordan Carver nipples on the beach
« on: November 13, 2011, 07:00:07 am »
Jordan Carver nipples on the beach
12 November 2011, 1:24 pm

TweetJordan Carver made us dream so many times.

I personally dreamed about Jordan Carver nipples at lest 4 times per week. It’s probably because Jordan teased us showing only bikini or half naked boobs and her nipples became like a real “kimera”.

jordan carver nipples

Well, in this picture set that I found on her personal site JordanCarver.com, we can finally see Jordan Carver nipples also if they are covered with sort of mud.

It just came to my mind, right now: do you imagine seeing Jordan Carver in topless doing a mud fight with Wendy Fiore?

Ok, I know, I keep dreaming about these impressive perfect slim and stacked babes but I think is natural. We don’t really know if Jordan’s boobs are really natural but is not so much important. Let’s hope that we will see Jordan Carver completely naked soon. Her site, anyway, is full of personal pictures, thousands of pictures and videos. This woman is really amazing and she also likes to meet her fans! So many people spotted her in Vegas. Please send us some pictures that you took with Jordan ;)

And here I show you some picture of her, just to confirm you that we are in front of an amazing busty model but also of a very high quality site.

jordan carver nipples jordan carver nipples

If you like Jordan Carver nipples you will like Valory Irene nipples

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Source: BLOG: Big Tits News [http://bigtitsnews.net]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams