collapse collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: “It’s ok, you can trust me”  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Sara Willis

“It’s ok, you can trust me”
« on: January 24, 2013, 04:00:38 pm »
“It’s ok, you can trust me”
21 December 2012, 10:27 am

[singlepic id=2956 w=320 h=240 float=left]…Said every prick that can’t be trusted…

I wasn’t going to say anything about it as I was hoping it’d just get swept under the carpet and nobody would notice but I keep being questioned about it so I feel like I have to.

The stuff I shot in France has been released and I’ve had a lot of emails and Tweets about how I’ve “finally gone nude” and done “full frontal”. As far as I was aware at the time the shoots were IMPLIED NUDE. IMPLIED meaning you don’t see ANYTHING. But looking at the photos and hearing everyone’s comments that’s clearly not the fucking case.

I never really wanted to do implied nude but I knew eventually one day it would have to happen. I liked their work and they promised nothing would be shown which is why I agreed to work for them.

During the shoots I wasn’t comfortable – as you can read from my previous blog – and was beyond paranoid that I was showing too much. But the photographer was really nice and kept reassuring me that nothing was on show. He kept asking me to move my hand which I did reluctantly after he told me that he could “see nothing, nothing at all” and that “shadows hide everything. If not I will fix it later”. In the photos he showed me you couldn’t see anything so took his word for it.

I’m really not happy about how much is on show, but there’s nothing I can do about it except let people know it wasn’t my intention to show as much as that. I know I’m also to blame as I should have refused to move my hand. I’m too trusting and get lulled into a false sense of security too easily, it’s something I’m trying to work on.

I don’t want to keep going over the same thing again and again, I just want to bring as little attention to it as possible while getting my side across and forget it happened.

I don’t regret doing it because I don’t see the point in having regrets. I’m not upset anymore either, I had my little cries and am trying to get over it. I know some people will go “errr you can’t see anything so stop moaning” but to ME, in MY eyes, I’m showing more than they assured me I’d be showing and I don’t like it. Simple as that.

I won’t be doing implied again for or with anyone other than myself as I don’t want this to happen again.

Annnd rant over.

Source: BLOG: Sara Willis [http://www.bustysara.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

* Big BOOB Cams

* Model Gallery

Sara Willis Galleries