collapse collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Flashbacks  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Sara Willis

Flashbacks
« on: January 24, 2013, 04:00:36 pm »
Flashbacks
22 June 2012, 3:19 pm

[singlepic id=2639 w=320 h=240 float=left]Yo

So, sad news to start with. Eric died this morning. I bawled it like a big baby. I get attached to things SO quickly it’s unreal.

[hidepost]I miss Eric.

In other news I had a flash from the past get in touch this week. I won’t go into too much detail but it’s a family member (before you all jump to conclusions and assume it’s a long-lost lover) who was the last person I’d expect to hear from. No it’s not some secret Mum or dad. Or sibling. Or adopted child. Let’s just leave it at they’re not immediate family but we are related.

The message itself annoyed me. It’s been more than 16yrs since I saw ANY of you and I get text-talk? I don’t care if that’s how you’ve always typed/written I deserve to have the word ‘to’ spelt correctly. And secondly how can someone have the gall to give themselves a family-related title? I’m sorry but where have you been again for the past fuckknowshow long? I can count on ONE hand the amount of times I remember seeing you and the last was when I was 6. SIX. SIX YEARS OLD. That’s 20 years ago. 20 YEARS. And you wanna come back and call yourself that? Alright then.

It’s a weird one. I never felt any real resentment towards them before now. It was always aimed at someone else who I solely blamed for this situation. Sure when I was younger I’d think well why would you let them stop you getting in touch? But considering I hardly saw them anyway it didn’t bother me so much. There were more important things and people to ponder over. But after this message I’ve become more and more annoyed.

For years I’ve wondered what they were all doing, whether they actually knew I still existed or whether they even cared, whether they’d tried to get in touch or not. As I’ve grown older and after the stuff me and my family have been through I’ve realised what I could have been missing out on. So when I got this message I had all these things I wanted to say, in my mind I had a fucking essay. But when I got to actually replying all I could muster was “Hey, we’re all OK thanks, you?”.

I’ve had no response. I don’t expect one in all honesty. Which annoys me as I don’t understand the purpose of messaging me. But I still check my FB every hour. Still check my message sent. Still log in and out in the hope I’ve somehow missed it.

This has been a crappy post.

Lemme write you a short story to make up for it. It’s not really a story this totally happened.

Yesterday I went for a walk in the mountains and miraculously found a waterfall. I wasn’t wearing any underwear (it was far too hot) so decided to go skinny dipping. After splashing about, bobbing my boobs everywhere I heard a rustle in the bushes next to me. I got scared but stayed in the water, then a woman crept out from behind the bush. She was slim with MASSIVE tits. And she was naked! Starkers! She said to me “My God. You’re breathtaking.” Then jumped into the water and kissed me. Then we les’d off for a bit in the water. Then under the waterfall. Hella sexy. Then it got dark so I went home. She stayed there as she said she was lost. She wanted to come home and warm up in my bed but I told her I’m categorically not a lesbian, it was just an experiment. Obviously she cried because she’d fallen in love with me but alas I had to depart. As I left I heard her gentle sobs echo through the mountains as she cried “I love you Sara”.

The End.

There. Wasn’t that sexy? I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WANT. YOU WANT LESBIANS, TITS AND WATER.

I’m gone.

Bye x[/hidepost]

Source: BLOG: Sara Willis [http://www.bustysara.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Tags:

* Big BOOB Cams

* Model Gallery

Sara Willis Galleries