collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Movie • Striking Stockings (7 minutes)  (Read 21060 times)

Offline Lorna Morgan

Movie • Striking Stockings (7 minutes)
« on: August 25, 2011, 02:07:52 pm »
If you've looked at the pictures, you'll know that the outfit was a gift from a friend who knew I wanted some sexy but not over the-top nude images for my site's main page. I love the stockings because they are all in one. I took this video at the end of the photoshoot, and just played around a bit in the studio. I hope you like it!

As I mentioned I want the main part of the site sexy but not too obvious, a little more sophisticated. Just in case you are in work and taking a peek on your break or at home where there is a chance of someone popping into your office. Nothing flashes except a little nipple. But like all good things when you dig a little deeper you get a whole lot more!

MEMBERS ONLY MOVIE AVAILABLE NOW

[YOU MUST HAVE A MEMBER PASS TO VIEW THESE]

Members Only! WMV Video HD

Members Only! Flash Video HD

Offline Guldiver707

Re: Movie • Striking Stockings (7 minutes)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 05:28:02 pm »
Lady Lorna, You are such a beautiful woman my words are pathetically inadequate to describe it. Even (perhaps especially) without the nude photos and videos, you would still be the most fair and lovely woman on the planet. Your intelligence, elegance and grace shines through your pics and videos like the Sun shines through a thin veil of clouds.
In my opinion, your exquisite charms do not compete with contemporary models in beauty, but rather with the most fair and beautiful women of History. I would rank you against Queen Nefertiti, Queen Cleopatra, Mata Hari and Vivien Leigh rather than against your "colleagues" in the busty circuit or against any woman alive in this generation. I have not seen any woman, either in cyberspace or in the real physical world who comes close to matching you in grace, elegance and sheer radiating classical beauty. I don't think I will either.

That you also happen to be the most sexy and erotic model ever, with the most sensually appealing and gravity-defying breasts on the planet and in the possession of possibly the most perfect hourglass ratio ever to have appeared on the Earth since Aphrodite, Freya and the other fertility goddesses of antiquity graced this Earth, I must ascribe to God having been in a very, very benevolent and exalted mood when he created You . . .

I wish you and your family all the best . . .

Thank you for sharing your beauty with me. I hope I can repay you somehow for the magic supreme beauty with which you have endowed my consciousness.

Offline mikethetiger

Re: Movie • Striking Stockings (7 minutes)
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 10:10:42 pm »
I, as we all, adore you so very much, Lorna!! I can still remember the first time we exchanged e-mails and you were so enamoured with my username which I still use.  ;)
There are so many aspects of you that remind one of beautiful women of times past, but also of the wondrous aspects of our planet; the elegant seas and oceans, the vast and exotic realms of rainforests, and the softness of the snowy arctic.
I'm looking forward to that blessed moment when I get to give you a big hug and enjoy a quaint lunch with you. Everytime you smile a flower blooms, sunlight dances off of a pond, and makes us all feel that much more jubilant.
Thank you, Lorna, for all that you do!
Love,
Mike xxx

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams