Posted by: Bobbia
in: Bobbia @BobbiaVIII
Picture 4913

Views: 1330
Posted by: Bobbia
in: Bobbia @BobbiaVIII

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Candid • Candid Travels (12 Pictures)  (Read 8717 times)

Offline Lorna Morgan

Candid • Candid Travels (12 Pictures)
« on: August 20, 2011, 02:16:56 pm »
I found these in a folder on my desktop. It's amazing what I find sometimes! The wig in the shots in California was impressive. I admit I don't think I make a great looking blonde. Still it was fun to try it.

I love candid sets, it so nice for me to look at them and remember all the fab and fun days out and trips abroad where I was enjoying myself and not actually "working". These cute post is is a collection of snaps taken in Milan and Los Angeles. I wasn't going to post them as there were not enough for a candid posting but together it is nice to see. I love the ones from LA because they are pretty crazy looking. I am goofing around wearinga wig. I was so convinced it looked okay but now I know I an a true brunette as this wig is scary! I love to revisit memory lane in places like Milan. Milan was such a disappointment really. Not at all how I imagined it would be. Not particularly fashionable or pretty. Still the people were great. I also had the best chocolate drink ever. I have this amazing memory of having the best drinking chocolate I have ever had in my life in that coffee shop that I am pictured about to eat cake.
It was to die for!

Offline Lorna Morgan

MEMBERS ONLY
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 02:20:24 pm »

Offline mikethetiger

Re: Candid • Candid Travels (12 Pictures)
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 12:52:28 am »
I think you make a very lovely blonde. it must be those exquisite eyes and that euphoric smile!

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams