Posted by: Bobbia
in: Bobbia @BobbiaVIII
Picture 6986

Views: 1422
Posted by: Bobbia
in: Bobbia @BobbiaVIII

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Striking Stockings (5 Pictures)  (Read 9468 times)

Offline Lorna Morgan

Striking Stockings (5 Pictures)
« on: August 20, 2011, 12:45:57 pm »
Striking stockings is a mini set of photographs that I had taken to decorate my new design website. Whenever I do something like overhaul the site there are always glitches and I rely a lot on my fans for help on this. There were no glitches with the photos though. I loved having these taken. The outfit was a gift from a friend who knew I wanted some sexy but not over the-top nude images for my site's main page. I love the stockings because it's all in one. Fantastic idea! I adore them. I found a fab website with them on if you want to buy some for a special person as a gift. As I mentioned I want the main part of the site sexy but not too obvious, a little more sophisticated. Just in case you are in work and taking a peek on your break or at home where there is a chance of someone popping into your office. Nothing flashes except a little nipple.  But like all good things when you dig a little deeper you get a whole lot more!

xxx Mwah

Offline Lorna Morgan

MEMBERS ONLY
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 12:52:02 pm »

Offline mikethetiger

Re: Striking Stockings (5 Pictures)
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 06:53:23 pm »
This may be one of my favorite sets. But then you always look magnificent in everything you model. You're so friendly and I love how your smile is so infectious with those around you.

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams