collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Jordan Carver Nip Slip?  (Read 10090 times)

Offline Smoothie Luv

Jordan Carver Nip Slip?
« on: July 21, 2011, 07:00:40 am »
Jordan Carver Nip Slip?
20 July 2011, 1:20 pm

I was holding back on posting this hoping that one of the other boob blogs would cover it but nobody has.  I guess they just haven’t scoured the boob internet as well as I have!  I was on NowWithMoreBoobs.Blogspot.com & found this single image of a magazine scan with an alleged Jordan Carver nipple slip.  Let’s analyze this.  I’m not one of these wanna be PhotoShop guys who screams “it’s shopped dood” about everything but something is off about her face.  That nipple is weird but I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt because she’s more than likely augmented.  Another issue I have with the authenticity of this pic is Jordan does a real good job keeping us up to date on her work and unless this scan is from the new issue of Zoo ,where she graces the cover, she hasn’t mentioned being in print lately.  So yeah, I’m going to say that someone put Jordan’s face on a random chicks body.  What do you think?

Related posts:

Source: BLOG: Smoothie Luv [http://www.smoothieluv.com]

This is a republished News feed, archived for posterity by Boob Mad News, all copyrights and licenses are retained and reside with the original author

Offline Viggo @Flashwannabe

Re: Jordan Carver Nip Slip?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 12:22:28 pm »

I can't explain the nipple, if it is a nipple slip or photoshop, i don't know. But i'm pretty sure it is Jordan Carver!
Jordan Carver Reveals The Biggest Boobs In Glamour Modeling!

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams