collapse

* Media Gallery

Links

* Babes On Board

Share  Topic: Goosebumps (22 Pictures)  (Read 6925 times)

Offline Lorna Morgan

Goosebumps (22 Pictures)
« on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:05 am »
I recently met up with a long time fan who booked me for his annual Lorna photo session, he said something during the session that got me thinking and made me laugh a little. He commented that my areala looked better than they did before. I wasn't sure how I managed that so I asked him.
He said that they were more evenly shaped. I was totally puzzled so he kindly got out his ipad nad showed me some images from another session we had  the year before. In this images one of my areola was smaller than the other. I couldn't help it. I laughed, I know I was being a bit mean but it was something I always take for granted.  During that session it was very cold and the studio in Ravenswood had just one heater that was working well on the day. This heater was at full blast on the left side of me leaving the other side and the other boobie somewhat cooler than the other. This resulted in goosebumps and a smaller areola on the one side!
Once I explained that, it was all clear. My boobs hadn't magically changed shape, it was just temperature. Anyway, this was all I could think about that day. When it came to  naming this set which was taken on a very cold day in Spring, I decided to name it "goosebumps" just in case anyone wondered why my areola are all tight and small. I am covered in bumps and as you can see in the images the hairs on my arms are standing tall because it's quite chilly. But that's okay, I am Welsh and therefore, I am quite used to it...

Offline Lorna Morgan

MEMBERS ONLY
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:57 am »
Members only can view these pictures in full high resolution

http://lorna-morgan.com/big-nude-boobs/members/photo/goosebumps0411/

Offline Lorna Morgan

FREE PREVIEW
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 09:49:30 am »
PREVIEW SOON

Offline mikethetiger

Re: Goosebumps (22 Pictures)
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 10:48:49 pm »
Well...I've never noticed the subtle difference in your breasts but then, I've always adored you, Lorna. Your charm and your personality are unmatched. As for your majestic breasts...well...I looooove how they are. Your fair skin, the rosy color of your areole and nipples...just everything. I know you're not known for your backside, but I must say...you've got quite the perfect "10" going on back there!  ;)

Offline Guldiver707

Re: Goosebumps (22 Pictures)
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 04:23:49 pm »
Miss Morgan, you are the supreme areola queen. Lightyears above the rest.
I just recently reviewed the BRA PARTY video. Just A-Ma-Zing with so much cuteness, charm, intelligence, steamy erotic sexiness, grace, elegance and pure classic hellenic beauty packed into one woman.
Please consider doing more maternity-bra videos, Lady Morgan. That theme works really well for you IMO. If possible please include a few more comments on your milkproduction and montgomery glands.
The superb shape and softness of your breasts, the relative size and placing of your beautiful areolae combined with your exquisite facial beauty, sweet super-feminine voice and manners and perfect ratio hourglass figure puts you in a league completely of your own. No competition!
Even if you retire now and never make a topless shoot again (we all pray you continue for many years), I don't see any other model even coming close to your throne for the next couple of centuries.

Lady Lorna: the closest thing to Aphrodite incarnated!

PS.:
the MELLOW YELLOW video had some epic and wonderful measuring moments, but in general, the rest of the questions in the interview were a tasteless waste of time and a sad waste of your beautiful presence.
If I had the opportunity to present you with written questions in such an interview, I would make sure to have at least one or two concern your milkproduction and montgomery glands and also make sure to compliment your grace and beauty.

One last thing: are your beautiful quivering breasts still growing?

Tags:

GoogleTagged

* Big BOOB Cams